soooooo, i recently quit my waitressing job. my last day is going to be next saturday and i’m nervous and excited all at the same time. i’ve work at this little italian place for 3+ years (the longest i’ve ever held a job), but i’m ready to start my real life as it were. i don’t have another job lined up per se but i may have an internship possibility happening at the end of the month, so we’ll see what happens. as of right now i’m kind of looking forward to being “unemployed” i can actually get some of my projects done that have been going at a trickles pace (sketchbook, threadless designs, ect). i am also looking forward to some down time because i definitely feel like the last 6 months have been one hectic thing after another and trying to jam them all into my life. so i’ve started making a list of all the things i want to get done once my “funemployement” begins.
1. clean out closet and dresser and give away clothes… in a massive way.
2. clean out room and get rid of all old junk.
3. start looking for jobs and internships in a serious way.
4. finish sketchbook for sketchbook project.
5. design and submit design to threadless.com
6. work on making this blog even cooler, possibly by learning html or something along those lines.
7. volunteer more at the MOMA.
8. go above and beyond in my school work, i better get all A’s this semester!
9. ride my bike, run, yoga, exercise in general.
10. read… everything, books magazines blogs, if its printed i’ll read it!